BNC and Power pigtail Balun pair - CCTV Video and power over Cat 5
Product Code: BAL210
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Use Cat5 Cable for CCTV- These adapters allow you to use Cat5 cable for transmitting video signal and power from CCTV cameras
- BNC Video Connector- These video Baluns have a standard BNC connector, allowing them to take a signal from most CCTV cameras and DVRs
- 2.1mm Power Connector- Most common 12v connection for nearly all CCTV cameras
- Send and receive video- this kit includes 2 baluns, allowing you to connect both ends of your Cat5 RJ45 cable
- Passive- Devices draw power from the cable
These baluns are great for using cat 5 cables to send both power and video to and from a CCTV camera, great if your building is already wired with extra cat 5. These baluns just use a normal RJ45 connector to convert to BNC and 2.mm power.
No setup required just plug in an RJ45 Cat 5 cable and away you go! You can even run this cable up to 100m!