- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders before 4pm on weekdays sent same day
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free Support
- Ideal Nest Box Camera- Camera measures just 5x5x3cm, making it perfect for almost all Bird boxes.
- 700 TV Line Resolution - This is our highest Resolution wildlife camera! This allows it to capture sharp fine details like feathers
- Sony Effio Imaging System - Camera uses the latest generation imaging chip and processor to help ensure a clean picture, free from noise and grain
- IR Night Vision - 10 Infra-Red LEDs allow the camera to record in complete darkness. Essential for use inside your bird box
- Built in Microphone - Allows recording of audio from inside your nest box
- Wide Angle Lens - 2.8mm lens captures everything within 120 degrees, ideal for recording inside a cramped nest
- Metal Casing - high grade build quality ensures the camera won't be damaged by any inquisitive beaks
- Removable Lens - Need a closer view? This camera is compatible with many of our spy camera lenses
- Easy Set up - Camera can easily connect straight to a TV or Monitor using the included RCA adapter or plug directly into a recorder
High quality bird box camera and 20m cable, perfect as a bird box or nest box cam. This tiny pinhole camera can be hidden anywhere and then connected to a TV, VCR, DVR, EasyCap USB connector (available from SpycameraCCTV) or PC/Laptop* for simple viewing.
This bird box camera has focus from just a few inches up to around 30 meters, this enables you to get the best of pictures no matter how far the object is away from the lens. When focused on your finger in a nest box, you can even see the ridges on your finger nail, so the detail is excellent.
The camera can be run from the supplied mains power adapter which connects to the 20m cable (supplied) powering the camera whilst also carrying the Audio and Video pack to your TV/PC. Longer cables are available should you need to cover a greater distance. Simply call our team for more information.
It's very small, perfect for hiding and fits just as well in any bird box, hive, den or hole. The 11 LEDs are just right for seeing in a small space and not too powerful to burn out/bleach the background or disturb the birds/animals.
We have had customers use this tiny cam system for watching owls, buzzards, tiny birds even used by professionals as a bird breeding cam across multiple Avery's. For bigger nests, some customers have chosen our slightly larger 30 LED product or our CCD bird box camera available from our complete packages/specialist packages section.
The camera itself only needs a hole of about 4mm wide to receive camera pictures. For businesses, this device can serve to monitor operations in offices, shops or warehouses. Great as an affordable hidden security CCTV system.
What's in the box?
- 1x 700TVL Bird Box Camera
- 1x 2m UK mains power supply
- 1x BNC to RCA adapter
- 1x 20m 3-way cable for carrying power audio and video
- 1x BNC adapter to connect camera to AV cable
TV system: PAL
Image sensor: Color 1/3-inch SONY CCD Sensor
Number of pixels (H x V): PAL: 512 x 582
Synchronization system: internal
Minimum illumination: 1.0Lux/F1.2
Resolution: 700 TV lines
White balance: auto
S/N ratio: > 48dB
Back light compensation: auto
Video output: 1.0Vp-p at 75 Ohms
Gamma correction: 0.45
Operation temperature: -20 to 50 degrees Celsius
Power supply: DC 12V less than 150mA
White balance: auto