B-Grade 20% Off Mini Spy Camera Recorder with Motion Detection 720p HD
Product Code: SPYZ16R
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Battery powered recorder- The camera's internal rechargeable battery means this a cable-free option for covert security
- Adjustable wide angle lens- Device can record everything within a 160° field of view, with a lens on a rotating mount
- 720 HD video- Camera records detailed video in 1280x720 HD resolution, helping ensure your recordings are usable
- Vibration triggering- Allows the recorder to start when it detects vibration through a surface
- Sound activation- Triggers recording when a sound is picked up through the camera's built in microphone
- Motion detection- essential for covert recording, starts capturing video as soon as there is any movement in front of the lens. All recording modes are fully adjustable using a free software download
- Audio recording- Internal microphone allows recording of sound from nearby subjects
- Circular recording- Allows the camera to continue writing over old footage when the memory card fills up
- MicroSD recording- Captures footage to the internal MicroSD card slot (card not included)
B-grade item: 20% off
This item is a customer return or an ex-display model that is in a good condition but may have some light cosmetic damage.
Our venerable 720 HD battery powered spy video recorder is one of our most trusted and popular cameras, with a combination of long battery life and customisable recording modes that makes it incredibly versatile. It is with great excitement then, that we can unveil the latest evolution of this camera range, taking the tried and tested design, and adding a wide angle lens, set on a rotating mount. This adds another level of flexibility to the camera, making a device ideal for home security, vehicle security, covert workplace recording and much more.
The camera features an ultra wide angle lens, capturing a massive 160° field of view, effectively recording everything that goes on in front of the camera. This is then fitted to a rotating lens mount that can be twisted around 180° on the edge of the device. This gives you much more freedom when setting up the camera, for example letting you lie it down flat on top of a suspended ceiling, with the lens pointing downwards to record through a gap.
Just like it's predecessor, the camera boasts a host of adjustable recording modes. As well as standard scheduled and continuous recording, the camera can be set to trigger video capture when it detects motion, sound, or even vibrations. When combining the vibration capture and scheduled modes, this allows the camera to remain on standby for weeks at a time without charging the internal battery. All of these recording modes are controlled using the camera's intuitive software widget, available as a free download from the this link