B-Grade USB Video Capture Device for Windows
Product Code: USB1PCR
- Record cameras to your PC - This USB Video Capture Device allows you to record video and audio from any camera or device that uses RCA/phono connectors to your computer's hard drive.
- Easy set up - Simply connect it to your Windows PC via USB, install the software and start recording
- Advanced iSpy software - Features motion detection, scheduled recording and cloud upload
- Windows Compatible - Compatible with all recent 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows
- High Quality Recording - Records high quality video with audio from your camera at 30 frames per second
- Record to PC Hard Drive - Footage is stored on your hard drive
- Live Display - The live feed from the camera is displayed in real-time within the software so that you can capture snapshots
B-grade 25% off
This product is a customer return or ex-display model. The packaging will have been opened but the contents have been fully tested. It might have minor cosmetic defects.
This USB Video Capture Device allows you to record video and audio from any spy camera or device that uses RCA/phono connectors to your Windows PC. The key benefit of this device is its ease of use: just connect it to your computer via a USB port, install the software and start recording. For security solutions this saves you from requiring a costly CCTV DVR to record your footage.
This device includes free iSpy software that features advanced recording options such as motion detection and scheduled recording so that you can configure recording to your specification. Footage is recorded to the hard drive so that you can return to view it at anytime. Furthermore you can export footage to upload to YouTube and the Cloud. Please note that this is third-party software and we do not support all features.
To download the software follow this link.
What's in the box?
- USB Video Capture Device
- User Manual
Video Inputs: 1x RCA (PAL or NTSC)
Audio Input: 1x RCA
Display Resolution: 640x480
Recording Resolution: 640x480 @ 30fps
Minimum System Requirements
P4 1.7GHz CPU or above
VGA card with 32MB memory
One available USB 2.0 port
1 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
Compatible Windows-sound card
Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 10 supported