Reasons To Buy
- Battery Powered Video Recorder- Camera's built-in battery and MicroSD card slot allow it to be used as a completely standalone security device
- 720p HD video- Captures footage at 1280x720 resolution, ensuring your videos have plenty of usable detail
- PIR Sensor- Features an integrated Passive Infra-Red sensor, letting it pick up subjects' body heat and use it to trigger motion detection recording
- Night Vision- Uniquely for a battery powered camera, this device features IR LEDs, providing 3m of night vision for unlit areas
- Alarm Connections- Alarm input and output allows the camera to be triggered by signals from a smoke detector or door sensor, allowing it to be integrated into an existing security system
- Flexible Triggering Modes- Other recording modes include sound activation, vibration triggering and standard motion detection, all programmable from the manufacturer's free software
- Extended Recording Time- Battery can last for 24 continuous recording, or for months at a time on standby
- Scheduled Recording- Control software also lets you schedule recording and standby times
- Wide Angle Lens- Fitted lens captures everything within a 160° angle of view
- Compact Design- Slimline camera can sit unassumingly on a shelf or desk without any glowing LEDs giving away its location
- MicroSD Recording- Recordings are easily stored and transferred using the camera's built-in MicroSD slot. Supports cards up to 128GB, card not included
B-Grade Product: 20% off
This product has either been opened, returned by customers, are ex display or have been used for technical testing. All products have had some use, some may have cosmetic damage, such as screw fixings damage.
Combining versatile recording and triggering modes with the portability of a compact device, our range of battery powered spy cameras have proven themselves to be our most popular and reliable covert recording solution. This new flagship addition to the range takes this template and adds unique features such as a PIR sensor for motion detection, and alarm connections. This all combines to make it a powerful security solution, whether used as a standalone camera in the home or integrated into an existing alarm system in a business setting.
The key to the camera's functionality are the multiple triggering modes that it can use to start recording. Most prominently, the front of the camera is now fitted with a PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor, letting it detect changes in temperature caused by a subject's body heat. This can be then used to trigger motion detection recording, and is far less prone to "accidental" recordings than other types of motion detection. In addition to this, the camera boasts sound activation, vibration detection and traditional motion detection- all of which can be activated or disabled separately using the free software widget available on the manufacturer's website.
Another new addition are the camera's alarm connections. The device has inputs and outputs, allowing you to set it up to be triggered by door sensors or smoke detectors as part of a large alarm system, something completely unique for a battery powered recorder. The battery itself is a rechargeable Lithium-ion unit, capable of recording up to 24 hours of continuous footage on one charge. When combined with the PIR or vibration detection mode however, it can remain "armed" on standby for months at a time!
Another new addition is the inclusion of infrared LEDs, providing one of the most compact night vision cameras in our entire range! The LEDs even use 940nm "invisible" IR, meaning there is no telltale red glow to give away the camera's location to its subjects. The camera can record up to 720p HD resolution, capturing footage directly to an internal MicroSD card slot (Please note card not included). This makes it possibly our most versatile and advanced standalone video recorder!
What's in the box?
- 1x Battery powered spy camera
- 1x 5V power supply
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Sensor Resolution: 1280x960
Field of View: 160°
Video Resolution: 1280x720 640x360
Video Compression: JPEG
Audio Compression: PCM
File Format: AVI
IR LED: 940nm
Night Vision Range: 3-5m
Battery: 2400mAh 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable
Current Consumption: 100mA (IR off) 400mA (IR on)
Recording Time: 24 Hours
Standby Time: 180 Days (using PIR or vibration trigger in power save mode)
Microphone: Built-in speech grade
Supported Memory: MicroSD card (up to 128GB)
Memory Usage: 15min/GB (high frame rate) 1 Hour/GB (low frame rate)
Supported OS: Windows Mac OS X
Operational Temperature: 0 to +45°c
We Also Recommend
Inline Remote Up-the-Coax Controller for Analogue CCTV Cameras
B Grade 20% Off - 10m Power Extension Cable with 1.3/3.5mm Jack
B Grade 60% Off - Vandalproof Dome CCTV Camera with Sony Chip