Reasons To Buy
- HD Bird Box Camera- Lets you watch chicks grow in a nest house in clear 1280x960 HD. This makes it ideal for enthusiast and professional nature watchers
- IP Network Camera- Records digital video, then sends it down a network cable straight to your router or network switch
- Mobile & iPad Access- In addition to watching on PC, you can also watch live wherever you are using the free mobile app. This camera needs an initial configuration on PC, after which you can simply log in using a mobile device
- Night Vision- IR LEDs allow camera to record even in complete darkness
- Colour Video- Records in full colour when in good lighting conditions
- Wide Angle Lens- 2.8mm lens is designed to capture as much of the inside of the bird box as possible, with a 92° field of view
- True-to-life Colours- IR-cut Filter on the imaging chip helps prevent the strong colour cast seen in daylight with cheaper IR cameras, and allows the camera to record vibrant, accurate colours
- Image Controls- Wide dynamic range and noise reduction modes allow you to adjust to get the best picture for your setup
- PC Recording- CMS software lets you record footage straight to your PC or NAS drive. It even allows motion detection and scheduled recording
B-Grade Product: 30% Off RRP
This item is an ex-display model or customer return.
Our wireless bird box camera has been one of our most popular ever cameras, allowing you to easily watch chicks hatch in a nest box on your TV. However, we often get asked if you can view it on a mobile or tablet, and this isn't really possible without using a recorder. Now with our HD IP model, you can plug it straight into your router and, after an initial setup using a PC, log in via a mobile or iPad to view live wherever you are!
The camera itself has also been upgraded, now recording in 960p (1280x960) HD, providing the clearest possible image of the birds at home in the nest. IR LEDs provide clear night vision for recording after dark, and if there are good lighting conditions then the camera can record in colour. A wide-angle lens also helps get everything in the frame, even in the most compact nest boxes.
The kit includes a 20m Cat5e ethernet cable with waterproof connector, which runs straight from the camera to your router or network switch. Once configured via an app, you can then view the camera live on your mobile device. If viewing using a PC, then the CMS software lets you record footage, even using motion detection and scheduling.
We also offer a remote set up service to completely configure the camera for you, and provide ongoing support. See here for more details
What's in the box?
- 1x Green Feathers HD IP bird box camera
- 1x 20m Network cable
- 1x 3m Network cable
- 1x PoE injector
- 1x Mains power supply
Imaging Chip: 1/3 Low light CMOS
Sensor Resolution: 1280x960p
Sensitivity: 0.5Lux (IR off) 0Lux (IR On)
Main Stream Resolution: 1280x960 @15fps 720p @25fps
Sub Stream Resolution: 4CIF @15fps CIF @25fps
Video Compression: H.264
3D DNR: YEs
Field of View: 92°
Lens Mount: Board
Day & Night: Auto ICR switch
Configuration: Via web browser or CMS software
Recording: Continuous Motion Scheduled (via CMS)
Protocol: HTTP TCP/IP ARP RTSP RTP UDP SMTP FTP DHCP DNS DDNS PPPOE UPNP NTP 802.1x
Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T Auto-sensing Half/full duplex RJ45
PoE: IEEE 802.3af compliant
Power Input: 12V DC or PoE
Power Consumption: 6W (Max)
Dimensions: 43x43x21mm (excluding cables & bracket)
Operational Temperature: -20°c to +55°c