B-Grade 20% Off Digital Wireless Camera for Portable LCD Kit
Product Code: DIGIRC1003R
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Additional Camera- Designed to work with our Portable LCD CCTV System, adding this camera allows you to increase your coverage. Please note camera is ONLY compatible with this system
- 720p HD- When using up to 2 cameras, system records at 720p HD resolution. When using 3-4 cameras footage is recorded at VGA resolution
- Digital Wireless Transmission- Helps ensure clean signal and increased range of up to 100m in clear line of sight
- 10m Night Vision- Allows camera to keep recording even after dark
- PIR Sensor- Passive Infra Red sesnor detects changes in temperature caused by body heat, using this to trigger motion detection recording
- Weatherproof Housing- Allows camera to be installed in exposed outdoor locations
- Built-in Speaker- Allows you to broadcast your voice using the recorder's talkback function. Perfect for a doorway camera
- 3m Power Cable- To help you position camera, we have included an extended power cable lead
This item is likely a customer return or an ex-display model that is in a good condition but may have some light cosmetic damage.
This digital wireless CCTV camera is an ideal addition for our portable LCD recorder security systems, allowing you to expand your system up to a maximum of 4 cameras all independently working with the same recorder. The system can support up to 2 cameras recording at 720p HD quality, or 4 cameras recording at VGA quality.
Uniquely for a wireless camera, it is capable of recording footage at 1280x720 HD, a significant improvement over most other models available on the market, and helping record the most detail possible in your security videos. After dark, a ring of IR LEDs help illuminate subjects up to 10m away, even in complete darkness. The camera is even kitted out with a PIR sensor, allowing it to use a subject's body heat to trigger motion detection recording. This is all housed inside a durable weatherproof plastic casing, letting you use it in exposed outdoor locations.
The camera's built-in digital wireless transmitter pairs with the receiver for a clean and secure signal, allowing it to work up to 100m away, although solid obstructions will reduce this significantly. As with all wireless cameras, you will still need to connect it to a power supply, however, the built in 3m power cable gives you freedom to move it around, and we also have extension cables up to 20m in length if required (see drop down menu at top of page).