9V PP3 Battery Clip for Wireless CCTV camera with 2.1mm Connector
Product Code: BATTCLIP21
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
This Battery Adapter will let you use your pinhole, bird box or wireless CCTV camera for short periods of time without the need for a local power source. Simply attach a 9V PP3 battery to the clips and plug the DC Jack Connector into your Birdbox Camera, 2.4GHz Wireless Camera or Pinhole Camera.
Please note your Camera must have a Female Jack-Type Connector with a 2.1mm inner pin diameter and a 5.5mm outer diameter. Please verify that your camera also accepts an 8 to 9 Volt power input.
The length of time to be expected from a 9V PP3 Battery is relative to the power consumption of your camera as well as the quality and capacity of your batteries. From our testing we have found the following:
- Wireless Bird Box Cameras with Infrared are the most power-hungry and will typically consume a 9V PP3 battery in approximately 2-3 hours. We recommend the use of Lithium batteries in this scenario.
- Wireless Pinhole Cameras with no Infrared are second on the scale of power consumption and will typically consume a 9V PP3 battery in around 4 hours.
- With a Wired Pinhole Camera with no Infra-Red you can expect a battery life of up to 8 hours.