Reasons To Buy
- Covert PIR Camera- Spy camera is concealed in a PIR detector housing, allowing it to be installed on an office or interior wall and not raise any suspicions
- 960p HD Video- Records clear colour video at 1280x960p resolution
- Invisible IR LEDs- Provide clear night vision for subjects up to 5m away, without any tell tale red glow
- WiFi Mobile Access- Camera can connect to an existing WiFi router, letting you log in and view live footage from anywhere in the world from your mobile device
- P2P WiFi Connection- For areas with not existing Wifi, camera can also work as a WiFi hotspot, letting you log in and view footage from up to 100m away
- MicroSD Storage- Recordings can be stored directly to the camera's MicroSD card slot. Supports up to 32GB, card not included
- Motion Detection- Triggers recording whenever there is movement in front of the lens, perfect for stock rooms or hallways
- Lithium Battery- Built-in battery allows up to 45 minutes of recording time to provide back-up in the event of a power loss.
- Power via USB- The included USB cable allows the device to be powered easily. Simply plug the other end of the cable into a USB port of mains adaptor (not included).
Concerned about items going missing in the office? Looking for a way to discreetly monitor what's happening in the stock room from the manager's office? This type of covert surveillance calls for a small camera that won't easily be noticed, and an easy way of monitoring it without tell-tale AV cables trailing from the device. Luckily, this 960p HD PIR Spy Camera with WiFi is the perfect solution, offering several ways to keep an eye on your property.
The camera features 2 ways to let you remotely log in and view live footage on a smartphone. If it's installed in an area with an existing Wifi network then the camera can connect to your router. This allows you to securely log in and view footage from anywhere in the world, perfect if you have to check your business whilst you are away. Even if there is no existing network, the camera can also act as a P2P Wifi hotspot. This lets you connect directly to the camera from your phone within a 100m range, for example discreetly monitoring it from another room.
Thanks to it's PIR detector housing, this model can be installed on an interior wall not attract any attention- simply looking like a lighting motion detector. This, however, conceals a tiny camera capable of recording video footage at 1280x960p HD. The unit even includes IR night vision LEDs, allowing it to record footage in complete darkness. In addition to the Wifi features, motion detection recording and a MicroSD card storage slot, allowing you to leave it monitoring a room and check footage later.
The camera features a Lithium rechargeable battery that allows recording for up to 45 minutes per charge. You can also power up the device using the included USB cable.
What's in the box?
- 1x WiFi PIR Spy Camera
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Mounting Bracket with screws
- Mains power adaptor not included
Video Resolution: 1280x960 @ 25fps
Video Format: H.264
Storage: MicroSD (up to 32GB supported card not included)
Auto file-overwriting: Supported
Power Supply: 5V 1A
Operational Temperature: -10°c to +50°c
Operational Humidity: 20-80%
WiFi Frequency: 2.4GHz
Antenna: Mini 2dBi
We Also Recommend
Mini Battery-Powered Pinhole Spy Camera with Motion Detection 720p HD
Wide Angle Mini Spy Camera Recorder with Motion Detection 720p HD
Mini Battery Powered HD Spy Video Recorder with Bluetooth Control
Mini HD Battery-Powered Spy Camera - Night Vision, PIR Detection