8 Dome Camera Hikvision TVI 1080p HD CCTV System with 50m IR, 2TB DVR
Product Code: TVI8T8H2TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
What are the Benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed HD Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras. Just check the screenshots and video for comparison to 700TVL cameras
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- Easy RG59 upgrade- Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to select the type of cables you need or leave them out if you are upgrading a system which already has RG59 wiring
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live
- Full 1080p HD Video- Records in full HD 1920x1080p resolution at 25fps giving you crisp, incredibly detailed footage
- 50 Metres Infra-red night vision- Capture subjects in even the lowest of light conditions with 50 Metres of night vision coverage
- Dome type security camera - More subtle shape of dome cameras allows them to be placed more subtly in a variety of locations
- IP66 rated housing- Weatherproof casing on cameras allows them to be set up in a variety of outdoor and exposed locations
- Full HD 1080p Footage- Record crystal clear images at 1920x1080p resolution and 25fps
- 8 Video channels and 1 Audio Channel- Giving you upgrade and expansion options for any home or medium sized business set up
- Long Recording time and built in HD- Record up to 6 days on the included 2TB Hard Drive or adjust resolution and image settings to get over 6 months of storage
- Access your Recorder from anywhere- Check in on your system on the fly using a mobile device - iOs, Windows and Android platforms supported
Combining the best of both worlds from IP cameras and traditional CCTV, this TurboHD TVI security system from Hikvision boasts astounding quality 1080p HD video along with an intuitive plug-and-play setup. This makes it ideal not only for home users looking for the absolute best quality but also for demanding retail and commercial security applications.
TVI technology allows the camera to send uncompressed full HD video down a simple RG59 coaxial cable. This provides amazingly clear CCTV images full of usable detail. It also means that, if you have an existing CCTV system with coaxial cables, you can upgrade your cameras and recorder without even having to run new wiring!
You can select the length of cables you need for your system from the drop-down at the top of the page or leave it blank if you already have cables and just want the cameras and recorder.
The cameras themselves are compact and discreet and include powerful infra-red night vision that allows the camera to see subjects up to 50 metres away in complete darkness. The heavy duty plastic casings are also IP66 rated, allowing them to be installed outdoors and exposed to the elements without any issues. The dome design makes them a great choice for applications like office or retail security.
The included 8-channel recorder is also made by Hikvision, boasting the standard suite of professional DVR features. These include full 1080p recording on all video channels, an HDMI output for connecting to a TV or monitor, and highly customisable recording options. These allow you to change motion detection or scheduling settings on a camera-by-camera basis. It can also be connected by an ethernet cable to your router and, once configured, allows secure remote access to watch your cameras live over the internet using a PC or smartphone.