Gamut 8 Channel Hybrid DVR with 2TB Hard Drive
Product Code: 8DVRRS22TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Hybrid DVR - This CCTV recorder should work with almost any CCTV camera that uses BNC connectors whether it's an HD or analogue model
- TVI and AHD Compatibility - Works with both formats of full HD camera so no matter what your format you can buy with confidence
- Traditional CCTV DVR - In addition to HD the recorder is compatible with standard analogue cameras such as 700TVL or Sony EFFIO models
- 1080p Recording - When used with compatible cameras, DVR can record up in resolutions up to 1080p, capturing plenty of usable detail
- 8 Channels Audio - Allows you to record sound to go with each video channel
- HDMI Output - Connect to any HD monitor or TV to view footage using a standard HDMI cable
- Mobile Access - Easily connects to your internet router and can then be configured to allow live viewing of your cameras from anywhere using a smartphone or tablet
- Online Access - In addition to mobile devices with a PC you can log in to your recorder using a secure web interface to view footage and change recording settings
- Adjustable Recording Settings - As with all of our professional and home DVRs this device has many in depth recording settings including motion detection and 7 day scheduling
- Upgradable Storage - Supports hard drives up to 6TB in capacity
- PTZ Control - RS485 connectors allow the recorder to remotely control Pan-Tilt-Zoom devices, remotely moving and zooming the camera. Compatible camera required
AHD? TVI Turbo? 700TVL? Looking for a high quality CCTV recorder, but can't figure out which camera format is right for you? You don't have to! This DVR is compatible with all three of the most popular camera formats that use BNC connectors, making it a great option if you have a variety of camera types in your system, or if you are thinking of upgrading at some point in the future. This makes it a perfect crossover option for both smaller business properties, and demanding home users.
The recorder uses hybrid software, allowing it to capture Full HD from TVI cameras, such as Hikvision's Turbo HD models, as well as competing formats such as AHD. Not only that, but using the same BNC connectors you can also record footage from standard definition analogue cameras such as Sony's EFFIO range, and other 700 TVL models. This is a great benefit, as you won't have to commit to one format for the life of the recorder.
The DVR can record pin-sharp 1080p resolution footage from each camera, ensuring your security footage has more than enough detail to identify subjects. As with all of our professional recorders, the unit is kitted out with a suite of highly customisable recording settings, including motion detection and scheduling – all adjustable on a camera-by-camera basis. Footage is then recorded on the included 2TB hard drive. This is suitable for holding several days worth of continuous footage, but can also be upgraded up to a maximum of 6TB if more storage is required.