8 Camera Hikvision TVI 1080p HD CCTV System with 50m IR and 2TB DVR
Product Code: TVI6T8H2TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
What are the Benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed 1080p Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- Easy RG59 upgrade- Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to select the type of cables you need or leave them out if you are upgrading a system which already has RG59 wiring
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live
- 1080p Full HD Video- Cameras record in 1920x1080p, capturing massive amounts of detail
- 50 Metres Night Vision- Illuminator allows camera to record subjects up to 50m away, even in total darkness
- EXIR LEDs- Hikvision's proprietary infra-red technology gives an even illumination across the frame, without the dark corners that LED rings give
- In-depth Image Controls - The DVR's menus provide lots of options for fine-tuning features such as dynamic range and contrast
- IP66 Rated Housing- Heavy duty casing is completely weather-proof, allowing outdoor installation
- 1080p recording and playback- DVR lets you record and view Full HD video across all channels
- 8 Video Channels- Independently set recording times and triggers for each camera in the system
- Audio Channel- Allows you to add a microphone to your system
- Advanced Recording Options- Includes in-depth motion detection with zone and privacy masking, as well as full scheduling options
- 2TB HDD- Ships with a preinstalled 2TB hard drive, capable of storing several days worth of 24/7 1080p footage, although this is upgradeable if you need more
- Remote Access - Connect to your router and configure to allow remote viewing of live and recorded footage, as well as adjusting settings, from anywhere using a PC
- Mobile Access- As well as using a PC, recorder can be set to view live footage from anywhere in the world over a mobile device running iOS, Android or Windows Phone
This heavy duty 8 camera security system from Hikvision has been put together especially for the most demanding, accept-no-compromises CCTV applications. The kit uses TurboHD TVI technology to records amazingly detailed 1080p images, but with an intuitive plug-and-play installation. No messing about with your network like with IP camera kits!
TVI cameras use the latest encoding technology to send high resolution video footage down a standard RG59 coax cable- the same type found in most traditional professional CCTV systems. This allows the system to record incredible levels of detail, essential if you need to capture evidence of licence plates or faces. As the system uses RG59 cables with standard BNC connectors, you might even be able to use your current cables if you have an existing system.
Using the drop down menu at the top of the page you can select the correct length of cable for your installation. If you already have cables installed then just leave this blank, and you can order the cameras and recorder by themselves.
As is to be expected of such a system, the included cameras are some of the most versatile and heavy duty in our range. They are housed in IP66 rated casings, making them completely weather proof, and boast a huge 50m night vision range. They are also fitted with varifocal lenses, allowing you to manually adjust them from a wide view to a closer focus, meaning you can fine tune your system's coverage.