8 Camera Hikvision TVI 1080p HD CCTV System with 20m IR and 2TB DVR
Product Code: TVI3T8H2TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
What are the Benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed HD Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras. Just check the screenshots and video for comparison to 700TVL cameras!
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- Easy RG59 upgrade- Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to select the type of cables you need or leave them out if you are upgrading a system which already has RG59 wiring
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live!
- Full 1080p HD Video- Record footage in full HD 1920x1080p resolution at 25fps giving you clear video full of crucial details
- 20 Metres Infra-red Night Vision- Record your subjects in even the darkest conditions with 20 metres of powerful Infra-red illumination
- Compact Bullet Style Camera - Don't be fooled by the unassuming size of this camera it still packs in many features and can be more subtly placed in a set-up
- 80.9 Degree View- High quality lens gives you a wide view and full coverage of the area you wish to keep secure
- IP66 Weatherproofing- Cameras feature an IP66 rated external casing making them suitable for setting up in a variety of exposed or outdoor environments
- Full HD 1080p Footage- Record extremely crisp images at full 1920x1080p resolution and at 25fps
- 8 Video channels and 1 Audio Channel- Add a microphone to your system for secure sound recording of nearby subjects
- Built in Hard Drive and long recording times- Record up to 6 days on the included 2TB Hard Drive (upgradeable up to 6TB) or adjust resolution and image settings to get up to 6 months of recording time
- Varied Recording Options- This cutting edge DVR offers a variety of record triggering options including manual, scheduled, motion detection and more
- Remote Access your footage from anywhere- Check in on your property any time on the fly on a mobile device - seamlessly works with iOs, Windows and Android platforms
This TurboHD TVI security system from Hikvision combines the pin-sharp 1080p image quality of an HD IP system, with the intuitive plug and play setup of traditional CCTV. This makes it one of the best kits out there for commercial security on business properties such as shops and offices.
TVI technology allows the cameras to send stunning quality uncompressed Full HD video down a standard RG59 cable- the type used in almost every good quality traditional CCTV system. This not only provides you with incredibly high resolution footage, but also means that, if you already have CCTV on your property, you may even be able to use your current cabling. This makes it a fantastic option for upgrading an existing kit.
You can select the quantity of cabling required using the drop down menu at the top of the page. If you already have RG59 cables on your property then just leave it blank, and just go for the recorder and cameras!
The kit includes 8 compact bullet cameras, giving you enough coverage to monitor a large retail space or smaller office or industrial unit. The cameras feature 20m of clear night vision illumination, as well as IP66 rated housings to allow outdoor installation. Despite this, they have an impressively small and discreet design.
The recorder is also a fully fledged TurboHD model from Hikvision, capable of recording 1920x1080p footage from each camera independently. As with all of our professional recorders, it also allows detailed customisation of motion detection and scheduling on a camera-by-camera basis. Once connected to your router and configured, the recorder also allows secure remote access using either a PC or your smartphone.