8 1080p HD IP Camera Security System with 30m IR, 2TB Onvif HDMI NVR
Product Code: IP028T82TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Full HD Video- IP cameras and recorder all work at 1920x1080p full HD, storing images than is possible using a traditional analogue CCTV system
- Sony Exmor Chip- Each camera is fitted with a pro grade Sony imaging sensor, ensuring reliably crisp video with true-to-life colours
- 30m Night Vision- Infrared LEDs provide illumination for recording unlit areas at night
- IP66 Housing- Durable metal housing allows cameras to be installed in exposed outdoor locations
- Varifocal Lenses- Allows you to manually adjust field of view for each camera between 26 and 85 degrees
- 200m Cat5e Cable- Kit includes 2 uncut cable reels, allowing you to cut exactly the right length you need for your installation
- Includes All Required Connectors- Kit all of the components you need to get it up and running, including RJ45 ethernet connections for the cable. An ethernet/RJ45 crimp tool is required to cut and connect cable (not included)
- 8 Channel NVR- Records footage at full 1080p resolution, so there is no loss in quality from the cameras
- POE Switch- Recorder features a built in switch to run power to the cameras, preventing the need for external power supplies
- Expandable System- NVR can also record 16 cameras at 960p resolution, letting you add more cameras at a later date
- Online Control- Once configured, you can log in to the NVR using a PC to remotely change almost every recording setting
- Mobile Viewing- Log in and view live footage from your cameras on many smartphones & tablets
- Onvif Compatible- Recorder can work with most IP cameras on the market
- 2TB HDD- Included hard drive can store several days worth of 24/7 footage. NVR has 2 disc bays, allowing you to upgrade it to a maximum of 8TB storage
- Recording Modes- Like all of our professional CCTV recorders,the NVR has a full suite of adjustable recording modes, including motion detection and scheduling
- HDMI Output- Plug recorder into HD monitor for quite set up and monitoring
IP camera systems are revolutionising the CCTV market, providing image quality and ease of installation that is completely unmatched by traditional analogue kits. This is because they record completely digital footage, and then send it to your network down an ethernet cable, so the cameras don't have to be plugged directly into your recorder. This 8 camera business security kit combines durable outdoor bullet cameras with an adaptable 8 channel network video recorder (NVR). Crucially, we also include every little cable, connector and adapter you need to put the system together, and connect it up to your router.
The included cameras are powerful enough to fit in with any commercial or business security system. They use Sony Exmor sensors in order to record video at 1920x1080p Full HD, helping them capture the most possible detail from any subjects. This increased resolution also means you can use digital zoom to enlarge areas of the image without too much degradation. Added to this they also have powerful IR LEDs allowing 30m of night vision, making them ideal to cover larger unlit spaces such as car parks or driveways. Other professional features include an adjustable varifocal lens, and an IP66 weatherproof housing.
To put the system together we have included all of the cables and power adapters you need, including 2 massive 100m reels of uncut cable to hook it all up. Please note- fitting connectors to cable requires ethernet crimp tool, not included. As with all IP systems, it's recommended for this to be configured by someone with a good working knowledge of networking and routers. We do of course provide full instructions, but if you need some help with this we also offer a complete remote set up service to get the software side of things working.
Completing the system is a beefy 8 channel NVR, recording the footage from the cameras in Full 1080p, ensuring their is no loss in quality in the stored footage. The recorder also features a POE switch, letting the cameras draw power from the NVR instead of needing external supplies. If you want to expand the system at a later date, the recorder can even be set to record from 16 cameras at 960p resolution- still higher detail than analogue CCTV! As it's a true NVR, you can log in to the device from a PC over the internet and remotely adjust almost all of the recording settings. It also lets you easily view live footage from all of your cameras using a smartphone or tablet running iOS or Android. As the recorder is Onvif compatible, you can even use it with most IP cameras available on the market today.