Wi-Fi Smoke Detector Hidden Spy Camera with MicroSD Card Recording
Product Code: SPYSMK32WFP
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Hidden Camera Smoke Detector- This tiny IP camera is concealed inside a smoke detector casing, making it ideal to use for covert security in an office, hotel or school.
- 720 HD recording- IP camera records high definition digital video in 1280x720 resolution, capturing fine details
- Internet Viewing- Network enabled IP camera is designed to allow viewing live over the internet without needing a separate recorder. You can also change recording settings remotely using a PC
- Mobile Access- Cameras can also be monitored live using a mobile device running Android or iOS (PC is still required for initial setup)
- Wifi Connection- Once initially set up by wiring into your router, camera can then connect to your network using Wifi, helping reduce the amount of cables you need to run
- Concealed Wiring- The network and power cables run from the top of the device, meaning they can be hidden out of sight in the ceiling above the detector
- IR Compatible- Camera is sensitive to IR, allowing it to be combined with an illuminator for night time recording
- MicroSD Recording- Features a built-in MicroSD slot, letting you capture footage without a separate DVR
- Multiple Recording Modes- Includes motion detection and scheduling settings, giving you in depth control over your security system
- ONVIF Compatibility- Enables the camera to be connected to most NVRs on the market for longer recording times
- H.264 Compression- Uses advanced video compression, allowing detailed video with compact file sizes
When your office or workplace is being plagued by light fingered members of staff, or stock is mysteriously going missing, one of the best ways of getting to the bottom of the matter is to install covert spy cameras. This HD IP spy camera is completely concealed inside a commercial style smoke detector housing.
This IP camera can be viewed over a network, letting you monitor live footage over the internet from an internet enabled device, including phones and tablets. When viewed over a PC, you can even use the software to remotely change recording settings. The initial set up must be completed with the camera plugged directly into your router with a cable, but once this has been completed the camera can work over wifi, reducing the amount of suspicious trailing cables you have to leave.
The camera itself is completely concealed inside the (non-functional) detector case, with a pinhole lens pointed out from the mesh on one side. The lens is installed on a tilting mount, letting you manually adjust it's exact orientation. In order to make wiring the device to a suspended ceiling more simple, the unit has no top cover. Once installed on the ceiling, all cables will run above the device and out of view.