4 Wifi 720p HD IP Dome Camera Security System with 2TB Onvif HDMI NVR
Product Code: IP234S42TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Wi-Fi Security System- Dome IP cameras connect to your network over wireless, allowing unmatched freedom when choosing their location
- 720p HD Video- Digital system captures video footage at 1280x720 HD, recording images with far more detail and resolution than is possible with traditional CCTV
- 10m Night Vision- IR LEDs inside each camera allow them to record subjects up to 10m in unlit areas
- Dome Housing- Helps protect the camera whilst keeping it more discreet
- Wide Angle Lens- 2.8mm lens captures subjects within an (approx) 90 degree field of view, ideal for indoor locations
- Power Extension Cables- Kit includes 4 20m power extensions, so cameras don't have to be located right next to power supplies
- 4 Channel NVR- Kit includes recorder capable of recording 4 cameras at 1080p, or 8 cameras at 960p, allowing you to upgrade at a later date
- Remote Control Recording- Almost all of the recorder's settings can be adjusted remotely over the internet using a PC, including motion detection and recording schedules
- View On Mobile- Log in using a mobile device running Android or iOS to view live footage from your cameras while on the move
- Onvif compatible- Recorder can work with most IP cameras on the market
- HDMI Output- NVR can connect to a standard HD TV or monitor in order to set up cameras and recording settings
Video security systems have been revolutionised in the last few years by the advent of IP cameras, providing both footage with unmatched clarity, and an easy way to view footage remotely online without having to use an additional recorder. This complete 4 wireless IP camera system includes all of the components you need to get a simple system up and running. As the cameras connect directly to your network using wifi, giving you great freedom to install them without worrying about wiring them to a central device- all they need to be connected to is power! This also makes it a perfect system for installing in awkward locations like garages, where you have a wifi signal, but it is not possible to run cables. This provides possibilities for installations far more flexible than is possible with traditional CCTV.
Each camera records crisp high definition footage at 1280x720p resolution, capturing video full of usable details. The professional grade imaging chip is housed inside of a discreet and lightweight plastic dome, helping keep the camera discreet and protecting it from potential damage. Inside the dome, a ring of night vision LEDs allow the camera to see subjects up to 10m away in unlit areas, essential for 24/7 security. The cameras even feature built-in MicroSD card slots, which you can use for back up recording if the NVR is unavailable (cards not included).
The cameras have to be initially wired to your network router using the included cable to carry out a configuration process, but once they are up and running, you can unplug them and just use the included Wifi antennae. As all they need to be connected to is mains power, this gives you unparalleled freedom when choosing locations to install them. We have even included 4 20m power extension cables, so you don't need them to be stuck next to your power sockets. Once they are all configured, you can then connect the NVR to your router and start capturing footage from all 4 at the same time.
As with all IP camera systems, we recommend this is set up by someone familiar with networking, IP addresses and routers. Of course, we provide full instructions, but if don't want to do this yourself then we also offer a complete remote software setup service. See here for more details and prices
At the heart of the system is a pro grade Network Video Recorder (NVR), capable of recording HD quality footage from the cameras over your network. The recorder can capture from 4 cameras at resolutions up to 1080p, or even 8 cameras at 960p, allowing you to either expand or upgrade at a later date. We have included a 2TB HDD for several days continuous recording, and have drives up to 4TB in size if required. Crucially, you can log in to adjust almost every recording setting remotely using a PC, including the motion detection modes and recording schedules. Of course you can also log on to view live footage from a mobile device or tablet, letting you check your property while on-the-go. The recorder is also Onvif compatible, allowing it to work with almost every IP camera on the market.