- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
What are the Benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed HD Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras. Just check the screenshots and video for comparison to 700TVL cameras!
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- Easy RG59 upgrade - Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to select the type of cables you need or leave them out if you are upgrading a system which already has RG59 wiring
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live
- 1080p HD Video- Record and play back in full HD 1920x1080p resolution at 25fps giving you crisp footage full of vital details
- 20 Metres Night Vision- Capture your subjects in even the darkest conditions with 20 Metres of Infra-red illumination
- Dome style CCTV camera - The shape of the dome type cameras allow them to be placed less more subtly in a range of locations
- IP66 Rated Housing- IP66 rated casing on cameras means they can be set up in a variety of outdoor locations
- Full HD 1080p recording and playback- Record extremely crisp images at 1920x1080p resolution and 25fps
- 4 Video channels & 1 Audio Channel- Giving you upgrade and expansion options for any home or medium sized business set up
- Multiple recording options- With this cutting edge DVR you have a variety of recording triggering options including manual, scheduled, motion detection and more
- Remote Access your Recorder from anywhere- Check in on your property any time on the fly on a mobile device - seamlessly compatible with iOs, Windows and Android platforms
- Customise your System- Choose the right hard drive size and cable length for your system from the drop down menus at the top of the page
Combining the best of both worlds from IP cameras and traditional CCTV, this TurboHD TVI 4 camera CCTV system from Hikvision boasts astounding quality 1080p HD video, along with an intuitive plug-and-play setup. This makes it ideal not only for home users looking for the absolute best quality, but also for demanding retail and commercial security applications.
TVI technology allows the CCTV cameras to send uncompressed full HD video down a simple RG59 coaxial cable. This provides amazingly clear CCTV images full of usable detail. It also means that, if you have an existing CCTV system with coaxial cables, you can upgrade your cameras and recorder without even having to run new wiring! The system uses Power-over-Coax (PoC), letting the cameras draw power from the record over the RG59 cable, and removing the need for additional power supplies.
You can select the length of cables you need for your 4 camera Hikvision CCTV system from the dropdown at the top of the page, or leave it blank if you already have cables and just want the cameras and recorder.
The cameras themselves are compact and discreet, but don't let that fool you- they pack a 20m night vision range for round the clock monitoring. The heavy duty plastic casings are also IP66 rated, allowing them to be installed outdoors and exposed to the elements without any issues. The dome design makes them a great choice for applications like office or retail security.
The included recorder is also made by Hikvision, boasting the standard suite of professional DVR features. These include full 1080p recording on all video channels, an HDMI output for connecting to a TV or monitor, and highly customisable recording options. These allow you to change motion detection or scheduling settings on a camera-by-camera basis. It can also be connected by an ethernet cable to your router and, once configured, allows secure remote access to watch your cameras live over the internet using a PC or smartphone.