4 Camera Hikvision TVI 1080p HD CCTV System with 20m IR and 1TB DVR
Product Code: TVI3T4H1TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
What are the Benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed HD Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras. Just check the screenshots and video for comparison of 1080p to 700TVL cameras!
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- Easy RG59 upgrade- Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to select the type of cables you need or leave them out if you are upgrading a system which already has RG59 wiring
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live
- 1080p HD Footage- Record in full HD 1920x1080p resolution at 25 frames per second providing clear video images full of crucial details
- 20 Metres Night Vision- Record in even the lowest of light situations with 20 metres Infra-red Night Vision illumination
- Compact Bullet Style Camera - Despite it's compact size this camera packs in many features and can be more discreetly placed in a security set-up
- 80.9 Degree View Lens- High quality lens gives you full, clear coverage of the area you wish to keep secure
- IP66 Weatherproof casing- Camera features an IP66 rated external housing making it suitable for installation in a variety of exposed or outdoor locations
- Full HD 1080p recording and playback- Capture and view extremely crisp images in full 1920x1080p HD
- Built in Hard Drive and extended recording times- Record up to 6 days of footage on the included 1TB Hard Drive (upgradeable up to 6TB) or adjust image settings for up to 6 months of recording time
- 4 Video Channels & 1 Audio- Add a microphone to your system to record audio of nearby subjects
- Simple to use interface and Remote Access Software- Hikvision's notoriously user friendly interface will have you set up in no time and easy to set up software gives you stress-free Mobile Access
- Varied Record Triggering Options- This state of the art DVR offers a variety of record customisation options including manual triggering, scheduling, Motion Detect and more
- Log in to your system from anywhere on a Mobile Device- Check in on your property any time or watch your recordings back - Seamlessly works with iOs, Windows and Android devices
Looking for the fantastic clarity and image quality provided by HD IP cameras, but intimidated by by the prospect of an involved set up on your network? There is another way! This Turbo HD CCTV security system from Hikvision uses TVI technology to ensure the best possible image quality, whilst still using a simple plug and play installation. This makes it ideal for everything from demanding home users to smaller business properties.
TVI technology uses advanced encoding in order to send amazing quality 1080p Full HD video down an RG59 cable, the same type used by many traditional CCTV systems. It means that- if you have an existing CCTV system on your property- then you might not even need to run new cables! This makes it a perfect kit for existing CCTV users looking for an upgrade in quality.
You can add cables to your system with the drop down menu at the top of the page, or choose to leave them out if you are upgrading the cameras and recorder in an existing system
Included in the kit is 4 compact bullet cameras, each with 20m of night vision range for round the clock monitoring. They also boast a weatherproof housing, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor security. Their small size makes them a great option for installing in a doorway, or under the eaves of a house.
The powerful recorder is kitted out with a wide range of advanced recording options, including independent motion detection and scheduling settings for each camera. Footage can be recorded at 1920x1080 Full HD on each channel, and stored on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive. As well as connecting to a TV or monitor, you can monitor the footage remotely by logging in securely over the internet with a PC. Once configured, you can even check your cameras on-the-move using a smartphone or tablet.