Reasons To Buy
- 10m Night Vision- IR LEDs provide clear recording after dark, ideal for unlit gardens
- PIR Sensor- Passive Infra Red sensor detects changes in ambient temperature from moving subjects, and uses this to trigger recording on a camera. More accurate than standard motion detection!
- Audio- Microphones record sound form nearby subjects
- IP66 Rated- Weatherproof housing allows outdoor installation in even the most exposed locations
- Digital Wireless- Advanced transmission technology allows up to 100m range, and greatly reduced picture breakdown from interference
- 3m Cable- Combined cable lenght attached to camera and power supply allows plenty of flexibility when choosing a location
- 3-in-1 Recorder- Features combined recorder, receiver and monitor, helping save space and makes the kit quick to install
- 9" Colour LCD- Watch live footage or recordings on the in-built screen
- Portable Screen- Included battery allows recorder to be used whilst unplugged for short periods of time
- Mobile Access- Connect device to your router to allow remote access using iPhone or Android handset. Using this you can view live footage from the cameras on your phone no matter where you are
- Push Notifications- App provides live alerts to your phone when the cameras or recorder detect motion
- MicroSD Storage- Records footage to MicroSD cards up to 128GB in size (not included), allowing easy transfer and storage of video
- Talkback- Hold down the dedicated button on the screen to talk over the camera's built-in speakers. Great for use in doorways
- Power Save Setting- Puts the screen on standby when no recording is taking place
We are often contacted by customers who want to set up their own home security system, but are put off by the prospect of connecting everything together. This wireless security camera system is the perfect solution, with 4 wireless cameras sending video back to one central device that acts are receiver, recorder and monitor. This makes it so much simpler to install, meaning it's a fantastic option for DIY users. Don't let that fool you, though- it's also one of the most feature packed kits in our entire range!
The system features 4 bullet cameras, each housed in an IP66 rated weatherproof casing. This makes them suitable for use indoors or outdoors. A ring of IR LEDs provides clear night vision for subjects up to 10m away. Uniquely, they also feature PIR sensors. These can detect changes in temperature caused by a subject moving, and use this to trigger recording for more accurately than standard motion detection.
The cameras connect to the recorder using digital wireless transmission. This helps keep the signal free from interference and picture breakdown. It also allows the cameras to transmit to the receiver from up to 100m away in direct line of sight, although this will be reduced with obstructions. Please note, as with all wireless CCTV, the cameras will still need to be connected to a power source.
The recorder itself features a built-in 9" colour monitor, so you don't need to connect it to a separate TV to view your cameras. It records to MicroSD cards up to 128GB in size (not included), allowing you to easily store and share footage. The device even features a rechargeable battery, allowing you to use it unplugged for short periods of time. The system can also be plugged in to your router, letting you watch the cameras live on an iPhone or Android handset.
What's in the box?
- 4x Digital wireless security cameras with 1.5m cable
- 1x Combination receiver DVR & screen
- 5x Mains power supplies with 1.5m cable
- 1x Network cable
- English instructions
Scanning System: Interlaced
Field of View: 80°
Gain Control: Auto
White Balance: Auto
IR LED Frequency: 850nm
Night Vision Range: Up to 10m
Recording Resolution: 720p (up to 2 cameras) VGA (up to 4 cameras)
Storage: MicroSD (supports up to 128GB not included)
LCD Screen: 9 TFT LCD
Camera Power Supply: 9V 1000mA
Screen Power Supply: 5V 2000mA
We Also Recommend
Gamut Wireless Battery Powered CCTV System - 1080p Camera, 1TB NVR