4 1080p HD IP Camera Security System with 30m IR, 2TB Onvif HDMI NVR
Product Code: IP024T82TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- 1080p Full HD- Cameras and Recorder all capture 1920x1080p images, providing security footage crammed with usable detail
- Sony Exmor Sensor- Each camera uses a pro-grade Sony chip, helping ensure a clean, noise free image with accurate colour
- 30m Night Vision- Powerful IR LEDs allow each camera to see subjects in completely unlit areas such as gardens or driveways
- Weather proof housing- Metal cameras are IP66 rated, letting them be used in exposed outdoor locations
- Varifocal Lenses- Allows you to manually adjust the field of view of each camera from 85 to 26 degrees
- 100m Cat5e Cable- Uncut cable reel allows you to cut exactly the right length required for your installation
- All connectors included- All of the adapters you need, including RJ45 ethernet connectors. An ethernet/RJ45 crimping tool is required to construct the cable
- 8 Channel NVR- Included Network Video Recorder can record up to 8 cameras at full resolution, or 16 at standard definition, letting you easily expand your system in the future
- POE Switch- Recorder features a built in switch for the cameras to plug into, which also provides them with power
- Online Remote Control- Accessing the recorder via a PC allows you change almost every recording setting remotely, allowing you to make adjustments on-the-go
- Mobile Access- Once configured you can easily easily view live footage from your cameras on a tablet or smartphone
- Onvif Compatible- NVR can be used with almost any IP camera available on the market
- 2TB HDD- Preinstalled Hard drive allows several days worth of 24/7 recording. An extra HDD bay allows you to upgrade to up to 8TB total storage
- Recording Modes- As with all of our recorders, the device features fully adjustable recording modes including motion detection and scheduling
- HDMI Connection- Allows you to plug the recorder into a local monitor to set up the cameras and watch footage at full resolution
Recording digital video with unprecedented amounts of detail, IP camera technology represents the next generation of security systems. Where traditional CCTV records analogue video, and sends it down a cable to a recorder, IP cameras record digital video, and send across a network via a data cable. This not only allows much improved image quality, but makes the setup much more flexible, as the cameras don't have to be directly plugged in to the recorder. This 4 camera system combines professional grade bullet cameras with an 8 channel network video recorder (NVR), as well as every single connector & cable that you need to get the system up and running and connected to your router.
The cameras themselves are ideal for the most demanding applications, recording footage in 1920x1080p Full HD. This increased resolution not only helps clearly identify any subjects in your footage, but it also enables you to digitally zoom into part of the image whilst still keeping usable detail. This powerful device is housed inside of a robust metal housing, meeting the IP66 standard for weather resistance. This means it can be installed on the outside of a building exposed to the weather without concern. A set of powerful IR LEDs provide 30m night vision illumination, letting the camera capture subjects even during the dead of night in unlit areas such as a garden or driveway.
To connect the cameras to your router we have included a 100m reel of high grade Cat5E cable, as well as all of the connectors you need to get it cut and ready (Please note- connectors require ethernet crimping tool, not included). All the cameras can connect to the POE switch built in to the back of the recorder. This will also power the cameras, preventing the need for multiple power supplies.
The footage created by 4 cameras will also require a beefy recorder, and for this reason we have included an 8 channel Full HD NVR, capable of recording up to 8 different devices at 1080p resolution. This allows you to potentially expand your system at a later date with more cameras, without sacrificing recording quality, and what's more- as the recorder is Onvif compatible, it should work with most IP cameras available on the market. Live or recorded footage can be viewed over the internet on a PC, and the included software even lets you adjust most recording settings remotely as well. As with all of our professional recorders, the system also has a full range of motion detection and scheduling modes, and lets you view live footage on your mobile device.