2MP 1080p HD Outdoor IP Security Camera ONVIF 30m IR Night Vision POE
Product Code: OBV71RIP10PE
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Professional IP Security camera- This camera outputs via a network connection, meaning you can view live footage on PC or mobile without needing a separate DVR
- 1080p full HD- Digital imaging system allows the camera to record in 1920x1080, capturing far more detail than any analogue CCTV
- Sony Exmor Sensor- Camera uses a professional quality Sony imaging chip, helping provide reliably clean high resolution images
- 30m Night Vision- Powerful IR LEDs provide clear illumination even in total darkness
- IP66 Casing- Camera is housed in a durable metal housing, allowing it to be installed in exterior locations exposed to the elements
- Varifocal Lens- The included lens can have it's angle of view manually adjusted between 85 and 26 degrees (2.8-12mm)
- Digital Noise Reduction- Helps keep low light videos crisp by reducing noise and grain in the image
- ONVIF Compatible- Universal format allows it to work with most NVRs on the market
- Simple Set Up- Unlike some IP cameras, this device has a simple software set up and easy to follow plain English instructions
- CMS Software- The bundled software allows you to record footage from the camera straight to a PC over the internet. For 24/7 monitoring however, we would recommend a dedicated NVR
- H.264 Compression- Allows the camera to record high quality videos whilst keeping file sizes small
- Sub-streams- Camera can simultaneously stream HD footage to a recorder, whilst also streaming to PC and mobile at lower resolution
- Power Over Ethernet - Device supports PoE, letting you power it via the ethernet connection rather than a dedicated mains supply. Requires PoE switch or injector
- Power Over Ethernet- Camera can draw power from the same cable that it uses to send video data, greatly helping to cut down on your system's wiring. Please note that this requires POE Switch or adapter
IP camera systems use an all-digital imaging system in order to capture security footage with levels of detail and recording control not possible with conventional CCTV equipment. This outdoor IP network security camera not only features 30m night vision and a durable weather proof housing, but captures video at a resolution simply not possible with analogue cameras. This makes it ideal for even the most demanding professional and commercial security applications such as car parks and warehouses.
Advanced digital image capture allows the camera to record colour video in 1920x1080p resolution, or Full HD (approximately 2 megapixels). This is the same pixel dimensions as HD TV broadcasts, and ensures your security footage will be full of crisp detail. This means more resolution for faces, clothes and anything else you may have to use as evidence should the worst happen. The camera can simultaneously record this high resolution stream whilst also letting you view lower resolution footage on PC or mobile devices.
As IP cameras use network connections instead of standard AV, you can connect this camera directly into a router and view live it live over the internet without having to use a separate DVR. The camera even has basic motion detection and recording controls built-in. Whilst some models of IP camera have been confusing to get set up, for our new range we have designed them to have as simple a configuration process as possible, with easy to follow plain English instructions. The camera comes with CMS software, letting you record footage from a camera straight to the PC, however if you want 24/7 monitoring then we recommend using a fully fledged NVR. This camera is also ONVIF compatible, letting you easily pair it up with many other IP security devices on the market.
Infra-red LEDs provide 30m night vision, and the camera is fitted with a varifocal lens, allowing you to manually adjust the field of view. A fully weather-proofed case rounds out the device's impressive set of professional grade features.
Looking to build a complete system? Check out our blog on putting one together