2MP 1080p HD Onvif Dome IP Security Camera with 30m Night Vision & POE
Product Code: ODV71RIP10PE
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Full HD IP Dome Camera- Camera streams incredibly detailed video directly over a network as data
- 1080p HD Recording- Captures footage at 1920x1080p Full HD resolution, recording far more detail than is possible with traditional CCTV
- Outdoor Housing- Camera's aluminium casing helps protect it from the elements as well as potential vandals, making it suitable for outdoor installation
- Compact Dome Design- Helps keep camera discreet when mounted on wall
- 30m Night Vision- Camera's powerful LED array can illuminate subjects up to 30m in the dead of night
- Vari Focal Lens- Angle of view can be manually adjusted between 85°-26°, allowing you to fine tune your system's coverage
- Power Over Ethernet- Camera can draw power from the same cable that it sends video data down, helping reduce the amount of wiring required. Please note that this requires a PoE switch or adapter
- 3D DNR- Dynamic Noise Reduction feature helps ensure the video image is clean and free of grain
- Onvif Compatible- Conforms to common IP camera standard, letting you connect it to almost any NVR available on the market
- CMS Software- Kit includes PC software, letting you easily record footage from the camera straight to your hard drive without the need for an external device. Of course, for long term recording we still recommend a fully fledged NVR
- Sub Streaming- Camera can stream a standard definition video to your mobile device or PC whilst simultaneously recording Full HD footage to an NVR
Taking a top-of-the-range Sony imaging system, and housing it inside of a popular and robust dome-style mount, this Full HD IP Security Camera is a fantastic choice suitable to the demanding rigours of commercial security. Whilst traditional CCTV cameras record analogue video and send it down an AV cable, IP cameras record digital video, and send it as data down a network cable. This allows them to record images with much higher levels of detail, and makes them ideally suited to monitoring remotely over a network. This all means the dome camera is a perfect choice for business or professional security in a car park, warehouse or stock room.
Central to the camera is a professional grade Sony EXMOR imaging chip, recording footage at 1920x1080p Full HD resolution- the same size image as broadcast HD television. This allows it to record security footage with far more detail than any traditional CCTV camera, greatly helping you identify subjects. This is then paired with a varifocal lens, allowing you to manually adjust the camera's field of view. This is all housed inside a clear aluminium and perspex dome, providing durable protection from both the elements and any potential vandals, allowing it to be installed in exposed outdoor locations.
As with all IP cameras, this device is designed to be connected directly to your internet router or network switch, letting you remotely monitor it over the internet without the need for an external recorder. The kit even includes CMS software for PC, allowing you to record footage straight to your hard drive with motion detection and scheduling controls. However, for in depth security monitoring we recommend investing in a dedicated NVR. The cameras also feature POE, allowing them to draw power from the same cable network cable that they use for video (also requires POE adapter or switch).