250m Reel RG59 Coaxial Shotgun CCTV Video Cable with DC Power Line
Product Code: 250RG59DC
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- 250m RG59 Cable- this huge reel is a perfect solution for cabling large multi camera CCTV systems
- 2 Way Cable- Features lines for both video and power, meaning you only have to run one cable out to each camera's location
- Aluminium Foil Shielding- Helps prevent signal breakdown at a lower cost than professional Copper shielded cables
- Weatherproof Jacket- Both cables are encased in a durable PVC jacket, protecting them from moisture and allowing outdoor use
- Interval Markings- Cable is marked in one metre intervals, making it quick and easy to cut to size
- Easy to wire- Prep the cable for use by adding our BNC twist and power jack connectors. No need for specialist tools
Need an economical cabling solution for an 8 or 16 camera security system? This huge 250m reel of aluminium shielded Coaxial CCTV cable features both RG59 video and DC power lines, preventing you from having to run 2 cables out to each camera. This means this 2 way cable can help you save both money and time when wiring your CCTV system. As this is an uncut reel, it also provides much more versatility than standard cables, as you can cut them to exactly the size you need for each camera.
To prep the cable for installation, all you need to add is a pair of our twist fit BNC connectors, letting you hook it up to the camera's video output. These don't need any special tools to install, just a sharp knife to cut back the outer covering. Then, simply add a pair of our Powerjack connectors to plug into your 12V mains supply. Again, no special tools are required, and it's no more fiddly than wiring a pair of speakers.
Naturally, if you have any questions at all about your set up, just give our dedicated tech support team a call. To find the easiest way to get in touch just check our contact page.