24 Camera NVR with 4TB Hard Drive
Product Code: 24NVR97DP4TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Network Video Recorder- Digital recorder is designed to capture footage from IP cameras connected to the same network, rather than having the cameras connect directly
- 24 Camera Recording- NVR can simultaneously handle video and record from 24 1080p HD IP cameras
- Incredible Resolution- Device can handle 24 cameras in 1920x1080p Full HD, or drop down to 8 cameras in order to record 5MP cameras with no loss in quality!
- Included 4TB HDD- In order to handle that much footage we have included a 4TB CCTV grade HDD pre-installed in the recorder
- Dual HDD Bays- Recorder includes an additional SATA hard drive slot, allowing you to expand your storage up to a maximum of 8TB
- Online Access- Once configured to your network, almost all of the recorder's functions can be adjusted remotely over the internet using a PC
- Mobile Viewing- Allows you to view live camera footage on a mobile device
- ONVIF Compatible- recorder can detect and work with almost any IP camera on the market
- Simple Configuration- Just make sure your cameras are connected to the network, and the recorder's software will automatically connect to them
- HDMI Video Out- As well as VGA, NVR features an HDMI output, letting you connect it to a TV or monitor to view it locally
- Dual Streams- Full resolution footage can be recorded to the HDD at the same time as viewing a lower resolution stream on PC or mobile
- Adjustable Motion Detection- Can be set on a per-camera basis, triggering recording when movement is detected
24/7 Scheduling- Each camera can be set to record at specific times on a weekly schedule
IP Camera systems are an ideal option for very large scale commercial security operations. The ease with which you can manage the digital files, as well as smoothly monitor footage from remote locations makes them incredibly practical, and the cameras are capable of recording in resolutions unheard of with traditional CCTV. Such a system however requires an recorder with the flexibility to handle many cameras, and the scope to allow expansion. This makes this 24 camera full HD NVR is the perfect choice.
NVRs, or Network Video Recorders, work by taking the footage from the cameras over your network (via a switch), rather than connecting to the cameras directly. As the whole system is digital, there is no need to convert analogue footage, and so the recorder is capable of handling much larger amounts of video. This particular model can handle up to 24 cameras simultaneously in Full 1920x1080p with no loss in resolution. It is even compatible with cameras up to 5MP (maximum 8 devices), providing scope for you to upgrade at a later date. Of course, so much data needs hefty amount of storage, so we have fitted the recorder with a 4TB CCTV grade Hard Drive, designed to be suitable for constant use. The device also has a second HDD bay, allow you to expand it to a maximum of 8TB at a later date.
as with all of our professional grade recorders, this NVR is suitable for remote security. Once configured, you can easily log in to to device from any PC connected to the internet, and adjust camera & recording settings, as well as playing back or monitoring footage. You can even watch cameras live on a mobile device. The device boasts a whole raft of recording settings, including adjustable motion detection and recording schedules that can be individually set for each camera. It also features both VGA and HDMI output, allowing you to view the cameras locally on a standard monitor or TV.
You can also check our blog for more information on setting up a complete IP camera system