HD Pinhole Spy Camera 1080p 2 Megapixel with ONVIF
Product Code: PH3424IP10P
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- IP Spy Camera- Combines the crisp recording quality and detail of a digital IP camera with the discretion and security of a pinhole spy camera
- 1080p video- Professional grade sensor allows camera to capture full HD images, with far more detail than any analogue CCTV
- Small Size- Specially designed cooling fins allow the powerful sensor to fit into a compact case, making it one of the smallest HD IP cameras on the market
- Pinhole lens- Can see through gaps as slim as 2mm, letting you set the camera up hidden behind a wall or in a drawer, with only the lens exposed to view
- PC Software- Included CMS software allows you to view and record footage from the camera on your PC. Just plug the camera into your router or switch to connect it to your network
- ONVIF Compatibility- Complies to the industry wide IP camera standard, allowing it to work with most NVRs. Please note motion detection may not work on some models
- H.264- Advanced compression method allows high resolution videos to be saved as smaller files
- BNC Output- Uniquely for an IP camera, this device also features a BNC output, allowing it to be connected to a CCTV monitor for local viewing
Designed for the most demanding covert security situations, this pinhole spy camera is one of the very smallest IP HD pinhole spy camera available on the market today. This makes it the camera to go for if you need the most compact camera possible for concealment, without compromising on capturing the best possible video images. It can be used in situations as varied as office security, watching over a till, or keeping an eye on the safe.
IP cameras have revolutionised the CCTV market in recent years, recording digital video and sending it down a network cable as data. This not only lets you connect them directly to the internet without using an external recorder, but means they can record at resolutions unheard of with traditional analogue CCTV cameras. Unfortunately, almost all professional grade IP security cameras have been unwieldy beasts, perfect for setting up on an exterior wall, but totally unusable for discreet security. This despite using a fully fledged HD sensor, this camera is equipped with cooling fins, allowing it to be housed in a much smaller casing. Whilst not quite as small as the smallest analogue CCTV cameras, it allows you to finally use advanced IP technology for covert security. The pinhole lens is designed to record through tiny gaps, allowing the body of the camera to remain concealed in a drawer or behind a wall.
As with all IP cameras, this small device records great detail, capturing 1920x1080p full HD video- or approximately 2 megapixels. The camera plugs directly into a router or switch to connect to your network, allowing you to view live footage on a PC using the included software. The program even allows you to set up basic recording options, including motion detection and scheduling. Uniquely for an IP camera, there is also a standard BNC video output, letting you plug it into a TV for quick monitoring. For longer term recording however, we always recommend using one of our Network Video Recorders.