2 Camera Digital Wireless CCTV Kit with 15m Night Vision and Receiver
Product Code: 2DIG04IRC
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- 2 Camera Wireless CCTV Kit- Included in the pack are two security cameras and wireless receiver to pick up the video
- Digital Wireless Transmission- Advanced technology provides double the range of traditional wireless, up to 100m in direct line of sight
- Reduced Interference- Digital wireless cameras are also far more resistant to interference from other wireless devices in the area
- 15m Night Vision- Cameras are kitted with IR LEDs, allowing them to see subjects up to 15m away, perfect for unlit gardens
- IP66 Housing- Outdoor cameras are weather proof and suitable for use in exposed locations
- Vandal Proof Brackets- Camera power cables run through the mounting bracket, protecting them from vandals
- Dual Receiver- 2 Channel receiver can pick up video from both cameras. This can then be plugged into a standard TV, or a CCTV DVR
Whether you need a simple camera to watch your front door or need something to add to a larger system, this digital wireless CCTV kit is a fantastic option. Including 2 outdoor cameras and a receiver, this is an easy to use wireless kit perfectly suited to most home applications.
The included cameras are made of lightweight yet heavy duty plastic, providing them with IP66 weather sealing whilst keeping their weight much lower than similar cameras. The power cable connects to the camera through the middle of the mounting bracket, keeping the cables hidden away from any potential vandals. They also feature 15m of infra red night vision, making them ideally suited for monitoring an unlit doorway or small garden.
Both the cameras transmit video to the receiver using digital wireless technology. This not only allows increased range over standard wireless cameras- up to 100m in direct line of sight- but also helps reduce interference from other wireless devices. The receiver itself can plug straight into CCTV DVR (not included) if you want to record footage. There are even 2 outputs, allowing you to view or record each camera separately.