1MP Outdoor 720p HD IP Security Camera with 20m Night Vision and POE
Product Code: OB31RIP7PE
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- IP Security Camera- High resolution camera records digital video, and sends it down a standard network cable as data. This lets it easily connect to your network allowing online viewing
- 720p HD Video- Camera captures video at 1280x720 resolution, significantly higher quality than traditional CCTV and ideal for recording important details
- 20m Night Vision- Energy efficient IR LEDs allow the camera to see subjects up to 20m away after dark
- Power Over Ethernet- PoE compatible camera can draw power from the same cable it uses for video, saving wiring. Requires PoE compatible switch or recorder
- IP66 Housing- Durable metal case allows camera to be installed outdoors
- 3.6mm Lens- Records subjects within an 80° field of view
- CMS Recording Software- Once configured, allows you to remotely view and record camera footage from any PC over the internet
- Sub Streaming- Camera can simultaneously stream full resolution footage to a recorder whilst providing lower resolution footage for remotely monitoring on a PC
IP security cameras are one of the most powerful tools for commercial security, recording high resolution digital images and sending them down a standard network cable. Traditionally however, IP cameras sturdy enough to be used for outdoor security are hefty beasts, making them impractical for lots of home security applications. With this in mind, we have made this compact 720p IP camera, ideal for small scale or discreet security systems in smaller properties.
The camera records high quality footage at 1280x720 HD resolution (approximately one megapixel). This is significantly better quality than is possible with traditional CCTV cameras, and helps you capture more detail of faces, clothes and vehicles in your footage. For use after dark, the camera also features a ring of infra red LEDs, providing night vision for subjects up to 20m away. Despite the camera's svelte design- measuring only 11cm long without the bracket- the housing is actually IP66 rated, ensuring it remains protected from the worst the elements can throw at it.
The camera is Power Over Ethernet (PoE), meaning it can draw power from the same network cable that it uses to transmit video. This means you only have to run one cable out to the camera, and significantly cuts down on hassle when setting up your system. Please note PoE compatible switch or recorder required. Once connected to your network, you can easily set up the camera to be controlled or viewed remotely over the internet using the included PC software. For extended recording or using multiple cameras we would of course still recommend pairing it with a fully fledged NVR. For on-th-go monitoring, the camera can even be configured to allow viewing live from a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet.