1MP 720p HD Outdoor IP Security Camera, ONVIF 30m IR Night Vision POE
Product Code: OBV11RIP7PE
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- IP Network Security Camera- Unlike traditional CCTV, this camera outputs a digital signal that can connect straight to your router, letting you view footage live over the internet without a separate DVR
- 720p HD- Records full colour footage in 1280x720 resolution, with significantly higher detail and picture quality than analogue cameras
- 30m Night Vision- IR LEDs provide 30m night vision illumination for use in total darkness
- IP66 Housing- Durable cameras housing is rated to be fully weatherproof, letting it be installed in exposed outdoor locations
- Varifocal Lens- Camera's lens can be adjusted between 2.8-12mm, letting you easily change the field of view
- Easy set up- Unlike many IP cameras, this has been designed to have a simple software set up, and includes a full, easy to follow set up guide
- ONVIF Compatibility- Camera conforms to the ONVIF standard, letting it easily pair up with other devices that use the system
- Includes CMS Software- the camera comes with basic software allowing you to record footage directly on a computer whilst viewing online. For 24/7 recording however we recommend investing in a dedicated NVR
- H.264 compression- The camera's video compression method allows it to record high quality video whilst keeping file sizes small
- Sub-streams- Camera can simultaneously stream full quality video to a recorder, and reduced quality streams for viewing online or on mobile
- Power Over Ethernet- The camera supports POE, letting it take it's power from the ethernet cable as opposed to a separate power supply. Requires POE switch or POE injector
- Power Over Ethernet- Camera can draw power from the same cable that it uses to send video data, greatly helping to cut down on your system's wiring. Please note that this requires POE Switch or adapter
Representing a tidal shift in security technology, IP cameras use an all digital imaging system to capture footage at a level of quality unmatched by traditional analogue video systems. This outdoor IP security camera is a fantastic way to start an IP based security system, with a combination of excellent picture quality and affordable price. This makes it ideal for both home users looking for higher quality, or those looking for a powerful camera for business security.
The all digital image processing allows the camera to capture full colour footage in 1280x720p HD- equivalent to roughly one megapixel. This represents a significant improvement over virtually all analogue systems, capturing much crisper video. For your security, this means clearer details and images of people that are much easier to identify. This high resolution stream can be recorded whilst a slightly lower resolution stream can be viewed over the internet or on mobile at the same time.
Earlier models of IP cameras have often been incredibly complex to set up, placing them out of the practical constraints of home users. For this new range however, we have designed them to be as simple as possible to configure, with easy to follow instructions. Instead of a standard video out, the camera outputs a digital signal through a network cable, which connects directly to your router. This then lets you view footage from the camera live on a PC or mobile device straight from the camera, not via a costly DVR. The device also conforms to the ONVIF standard. This is a universal system for IP camera equipment, and helps ensure it will be compatible with other ONVIF devices such as recorders. The camera even features built in motion detection controls. Footage can be recorded to a PC using the included software, but if you want 24/7 monitoring with full control then we recommend a dedicated Network Video Recorder.
A host of professional grade features including 30m IR night vision and an IP66 rated weather proof housing round out the camera's impressive specification, making it a powerful option for many demanding applications.