1MP 720p HD Dome IP Security Camera, ONVIF, POE, 10m IR Night Vision
Product Code: OD11CIP7PE
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- IP Security Camera- This camera outputs a digital signal down a network cable, rather than standard AV. This means you can connect it straight to your router to view live on a PC or mobile device without needing a separate DVR
- 720p HD Video- Captures full colour video at 1280x720 HD, providing significantly more detail than equivalent analogue CCTV systems
- Dome Housing- Camera is encased in a low profile dome, helping keep it discreet
- 10m Night Vision- Energy efficient IR LEDs provide clear night vision illumination
- IP66 Housing- Dome housing is fully weather proof, allowing it to be installed in outdoor locations
- PoE- Power-over-ethernet allows camera to draw power from the network cable, instead of needing a separate power supply. POE compatible switch or router required
- ONVIF compatible- Camera uses the ONVIF communication standard, meaning you can use it with most NVRs on the market
- Easy Set Up- Previous IP camera models have been tricky to set up, leaving them out of reach of those without technical know-how. These have been designed with an easy software configuration process, and simple to follow plain English instructions
- CMS Software- Included software allows you to record footage straight to your PC over the internet. Of course, for 24/7 monitoring we still recommend a dedicated NVR
- H.264 Compression- Camera uses efficient video compression, letting it record high resolution videos in small file sizes
- Sub-streams- Allows the camera to stream high resolution video to a recorder at the same time as streaming lower resolution video to a PC and mobile device
This IP dome security camera records detailed HD footage, and can easily be set up to stream live over the internet. Unlike analogue CCTV cameras, IP cameras record footage digitally, and then outputs it via a network connection. This not only lets them capture more fine detail than traditional equipment, but means you can connect them directly to your router for live online viewing without the need for a separate DVR. This makes this camera a great value option for anyone looking to start an IP system, and perfect for offices or retail spaces.
The camera's all digital imaging system allows it to record footage in full colour 1280x720 HD, showing a significant step up in improvement from even the highest quality analogue cameras. This provides much more fine detail in the video images, helping you keep an eye on everything that happens on your property. This high resolution video can be recorded whilst simultaneously viewing lower resolution streams on PC or mobile.
Earlier models of IP camera had quite an involved set up, making them highly impractical for users without a good knowledge of networking, IP addresses and so on. We have designed this range of cameras to have a simple software set up once connected to your router, and include step by step instructions in plain English. Once configured you can view live footage, and make recordings using the included software. For 24/7 monitoring however, we recommend using our dedicated NVR. The camera is also ONVIF compatible, meaning you can use it with most NVRs on the market.
The camera itself is housed in a durable dome casing, helping keep it discreet when mounted from a suspended ceiling or on a wall. The housing is even weather proof to the IP66 standard, allowing it to be installed in exposed outdoor locations. It is fitted with a ring of IR LEDs, providing 10m of clear night vision, vital for security after hours. It is also POE, allowing it to draw power from the network cable when used with a compatible switch. This greatly reduces the number of cables you have to run.