1080p HD Pinhole Spy Camera - TVI 4-in-1, Low Light
Product Code: NN4TV205PHGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Covert Security Camera- Tony spy camera is perfect for those discreet security applications where the camera needs to be completely hidden, such as preventing staff theft
- 1080p Full HD- Captures colour images at 1920x1080 resolution, with plenty of identifiable subject detail
- Pinhole Lens- Designed to record through gaps as narrow as 2mm, letting the camera itself stay safely out of view
- 4-in-1 Video- This camera is set to HD-TVI as standard to work with our recorders, however is also compatible with AHD, CVI and analogue video formats. Ideal if you need to add it to an existing CCTV system
- Plug-and-Play- Connects with a simple BNC cable, so there's no need for any configuration. Just connect it to power, then plug it in to the back of the recorder and you're away
Low Light Recording- Records video down to 1 lux, allowing use in badly lit rooms
- Tiny Size- Camera measures only 37x37mm, so you can easily conceal it in a drawer or behind a shelf
Whilst it's not often talked about, staff theft is one of the biggest potential problems for retail businesses, accounting for up to a third of stock losses due to theft. As employees will usually know the location of security cameras, it can be quite tricky to catch them out in the act. Because of this, using a covert security device such as this HD spy camera is a great way to catch them red-handed and keep your stock safe.
Despite it's small size, this camera packs in a 1080p Full HD colour sensor, allowing it to record images loaded with identifiable subject detail. It works using 4-in-1 technology, so it's compatible with CCTV systems that use HD-TVI, AHD, CVI or analogue video formats. This makes it a perfect option if you need to add it to an existing system.
The camera itself measures only 37x37x20mm, making it easy to hide behind a shelf or in a drawer. The pinhole lens can then record through a gap as small as 2mm wide, so the camera itself can stay safely out of view.