1080p HD Night Ninja Starlight IP Security Camera with 20m IR
Product Code: NNIP220B
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Night Ninja Starlight Security Camera- Professional IP camera designed for use in unlit or dark locations
- Sony Starvis Sensor- Advanced imaging chip allows camera to keep working in full colour long after other CCTV would have to switch to night vision
- 20m Night Vision- Once camera switches to night vision, infra red LEDs provide illumination for subjects up to 20m away
- 1080p HD- Captures images in 1080p full HD, for superb levels of subject detail
- IP66 Outdoor Camera- Durable bullet housing protects camera from dust and weather, allowing installation in exposed outdoor locations
- Connects to Network- IP camera connects directly to your network using an ethernet cable
- Remote Access- Once configured to your network, live or recorded footage can be viewed from anywhere using a PC or mobile device
Our Night Ninja range of starlight security cameras and IP cameras is designed to bring you the best performance possible for monitoring areas with little to no lighting. The cameras make use of Sony's advanced Starvis imaging technology, letting them keep recording in full colour even in light levels as low as 0.002 lux- long after most CCTV would have to switch to black & white night vision! With this bullet IP camera, all of this tech fits into a compact body ideal for home or business security.
The camera itself is housed in an IP66 rated dust and weather proof casing, allowing for installation in even the harshest environments. The camera is also fitted with powerful infra red LEDs, so the camera can keep recording when it's too dark even for the high sensitivity chip. Footage is recorded at 1920x1080p Full HD- roughly 2MP- ensuring you can capture plenty of subject detail.
The IP camera can then connect directly to your network via an ethernet cable. Once configured, this allows remote access to view live or archived recordings using a PC or mobile device, helping you keep your property secure even when you can't be there. Footage can be recorded to an external NVR if extended recording is required.