- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- 1080p Full HD- Records 1920x1080 video footage, capturing far more subject detail than most wireless devices
- PIR Sensor- Detects body heat from subjects moving within 5m, and uses it to trigger recording
- 10m Night Vision- Infrared LEDs provide clear illumination for recording in completely unlit areas
- Weather Resistant- IP65 rated housing allows camera to be installed indoors or outdoors
- Two Way Audio- Features microphone and speaker, letting you both record audio from subjects, and talk back to them. Perfect for use as a door entry camera
- Digital Wireless- Greatly reduces the risk of interference and picture breakup, and allows a transmission range of up to 100m in clear line of sight
- 9" Screen- Displays camera footage on a bright colour screen
- Touch Screen- Easily navigate menus and recording settings by tapping the screen
- Rechargeable Battery- Allows you to pick up screen and move about your property for up to 90 minutes whilst still watching the camera
- Mobile Access- Plug the monitor into your router in order to watch live or recorded footage on your phone or tablet
- Push Notifications- Receive notifications straight to your phone whenever motion detection is triggered
- 4 Channel Recorder- Add up to 3 additional cameras to your system, all recording in glorious Full HD
- Talkback Function- Use the mobile app to talk to subjects through the camera's speaker
- MicroSD Recording- Built-in card slot for easy storage of footage. Compatible with cards up to 128GB, not included
Professional grade wired security systems provide unmatched resolution and control, but there are plenty of situations where they are just not practical, such as if you're renting a property, or if you need a quick DIY installation. If you need a flexible all-in-one solution, then this 1080p wireless CCTV kit is a great alternative. It's incredibly easy to set up, even for those of us without wiring knowledge, and the kit includes everything you need to get the camera up an running right out of the box.
The camera records in 1080p Full HD, making it one of the highest resolution wireless kits on the market, and ensuring recordings are full of usable subject detail. The monitor can record from up to 4 cameras in 1080p, so you can easily expand your system. As well as IR LEDs for night vision, the camera also features a passive infra red (PIR) sensor. This can pick up the body heat of subjects within 5m, and use it to trigger recording. Footage is then transmitted to the monitor using digital wireless technology, providing a clean signal with greatly reduced risk of interference.
The included monitor features a 9" touch screen, letting you easily set up recording and picture settings. Footage is then recorded to the built-in MicroSD card slot (card not included). A rechargeable battery even lets you pick up the screen and move about your house while in use. To enable mobile access, simply plug the screen into your router, and configure the camera using the free app. This lets you view live or recorded footage from wherever you are, using a phone or tablet.