100m Reel Pro Copper RG59 Coax shotgun CCTV Cable w BNC Video DC Power
Product Code: 100RG59DCPRO
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- RG59 Cable with DC Power- This professional quality reel is ideal for CCTV installers, as it features low impedance co-axial cable alongside DC power wires
- Braided Copper Shielding- the inner wire of RG59 is surrounded by copper shielding, greatly reducing signal degradation over longer distances. Perfect for installations where image quality is vital
- Weatherproof PVC Jacket- Both cables are encased in a durable outer jacket, letting them be used outdoors, or even run underground
- Interval markings- Outer jacket of cable is marked every meter, making it a breeze to quickly cut to length
- 100m reel- This large reel of cable is perfect for those big installation jobs
- Wooden reel- Cable is wrapped around a heavy duty wooden reel, helping it stand up to any on-site abuse!
When you've invested in the highest standard of CCTV equipment- such as our Sony EFFIO range cameras- it's vital that you don't compromise the quality of your image by using sub standard wire or connectors. This 100m reel of professional RG59 cable uses braided copper shielding in order to greatly reduce impedance, and therefore signal degradation over longer distances. The uncut reel means you have much more flexibility when planning the camera's layout, as you can simply cut the cable to a custom length.
In order to use the Co Axial RG59 Cable with our CCTV Cameras you will need a pair of Twist-Fit BNC Connectors (one for each end of the cut cable).
Note we also sell these connectors in packs of 10, which can be found here:
The 2 Stranded Wires that are combined with the Co Axial RG59 Cable can be used for carrying a low voltage. This means that you can also power your CCTV Camera from your DVR's end and not have to worry about having a power source near to the CCTV Camera's location.
In order to use the 2 Stranded Wires to power one of our CCTV Cameras you will need a pair of DC Jack Connectors (one for each end of the cut cable).