In Car Dashboard Camera 720p HD with MicroSD Recording
Product Code: CARCAM100WF
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- 720p HD Video Recording – 1280 x 720 pixels video recording for detailed images
- MicroSD Card Recording (up to 64GB) – tiny and easy-to-use card storage for video recordings
- Recording Modes – automatic parking mode, motion detection function, impact and 24 hours recording modes
- Voice Recording – high-quality audio recording of in-car sound
- Voice guidance – clear voice guidance by internal speaker
- Wi-Fi dongle – playback and back-up recordings via Wi-Fi
- Smartphone playback – view footage on your iOS or Android device
- Dedicated PC viewer – playback recorded data and set various functions using the PC software
In-car dashboard cameras are becoming an increasingly popular choice for those who want to monitor the situation outside of their car. In some cases when car insurance cases occur video footage can be used as evidence to prove who was at fault. This in car dashboard camera recorder is designed from the ground up to offer a range of useful in-car features, which makes this device ideal for your vehicle. Its 720p HD video recording provides detailed images and its supplied 8GB MicroSD card allows you to store plenty of footage to watch back and review at a later time.
This dash-cam features a versatile variety of recording modes to suit exactly the desired functions you would expect from an in-car camera. 'Event Recording' enables the device to only trigger recording when the in-built G-sensor detects a shock, footage that could be really useful in the unfortunate event of an accident or a crash. 'Parking Recording' prevents hours of footage of when your vehicle is parked by stopping recording when the G sensor does not detect movement for 5 minutes. For a similar reason there is 'Motion Detection recording'. In this mode recording is only triggered when there is movement within a range of 3 metres. Of course if you want recording for the whole duration of your journey normal mode allows the device to record constantly so long as it is powered.
Connect the Wi-Fi dongle and you can view and back up recorded footage on your iOS or Android smartphone. What's more you can use the dedicate PC viewer software to set various settings for the device on your PC. Furthermore, if you buy the optional external GPS module, you are able to associate GPS location data with the recorded footage so that driving routes and locations can be identified easily.