Reasons To Buy
- Battery Powered Spy Camera- Tiny camera uses a rechargeable battery, making it ideal for covert security applications such as stock room monitoring
- HD Video Recording- Captures sharp, usable footage in 720p HD resolution
- Bluetooth Control- Use free iOS or Android app to remotely start and stop recording from up to 80m away
- 1.5 Hours Continuous Use- Lithium rechargeable battery allows up to 90 minutes of continuous recording on a full charge, or significantly longer on vibration detection mode (see below)
- Motion Detection- Triggers recording whenever movement is detected in front of the lens
- Voice Activation- Triggers recording when sound is detected by the microphone
- Vibration Detection- Low power standby mode triggers recording when the in-built sensors detect slight movement. This mode allows extended standby times of up to 15 days
- Software Configuration- In order to keep the camera as small as possible, all custom settings are configured using free Windows software. Just set all the desired triggering modes with the camera connected via USB beforehand
- MicroSD Recording- Records to MicroSD card slot, compatible with cards up to a huge 256GB in size (not included), enough to hold 64 hours of recordings at the highest quality setting
Don't be fooled by it's size - this absolutely tiny spy camera packs a lithium rechargeable battery, as well as a host of detection methods to trigger recording. This all makes it an incredibly versatile tool for a wide range of security applications including preventing stock room theft, securing your parked car, or monitoring elderly relatives' care.
The video recorder uses a tiny pinhole lens, capable of recording through gaps as small as 3mm. This means the camera itself can remain safely out view on a shelf of in a drawer. As well as continuous recording, the camera can be set to use motion detection to trigger whenever there is movement in front of the lens, or voice triggering to start recording based on sound. For extended monitoring, you can also use the low power vibration detection mode, letting the camera sit on standby for up to 15 days on a full charge.
To allow the camera to be as small as possible, all custom settings and triggering modes are controlled by the free software, just connect the camera via USB to a computer to configure the settings before use.
This spy camera also features bluetooth control, letting you use a free iOS or Android app to remotely start and stop recording from up to 80m away. This lets you easily check the recorder's status without giving away the location. Footage is recorded to the built-in MicroSD card slot, compatible with cards up to 256GB (not included), holding up to 64 hours of footage at the highest quality setting.
What's in the box?
- 1x Mini spy video recorder
- 1x USB 2.0 cable
- 1x Quick start guide
Sensor Resolution: 1280x960
Sensor Sensitivity: 3.3V/lux-sec
Viewing Angle: 62°
Video Recording Resolution: 1280x720 640x360
Video CompressionL JPeg
Voice Recording: 12ksps 8bit
File Format: Avi
Battery: 200mAh 3.7V Li-ion
Bluetooth Distance: 80m
Current Consumption: 100mA
Recording Time: 1.5 hours (fully charged)
Standby Time: max 15 days (vibration detect mode)
Microphone: Speech grade
Storage: MicroSD (up to 256GB not included)
Memory Usage: 15 min/GB (high fps) 1 hour/GB (low fps)
Supported OS: Windows 2000 - 10 Mac OSX Android iOS
Operational Temperature: 0°c to +45°c
Size: 3.3 x 3.3 x 3.7cm
We Also Recommend
Mini Battery-Powered Pinhole Spy Camera with Motion Detection 720p HD