- Hikvision Turbo HD Camera- HD-TVI technology allows camera to provide ultra high resolution images down a standard BNC cable. This also means it's plug-and-play, so there's no confusing configuration needed to get it up and running
- 5 Megapixels- Captures images in 2560x1944 resolution, with over twice the subject detail of full HD
- Motorised Zoom- Lens can be remotely controlled from a compatible DVR, letting change the angle of view from 90&Deg; to a close 28°
- 40m Night Vision- EXIR night vision LEDs provide 40m of clear illumination, ideal for open spaces such as car parks
- Vandalproof- Housing is also IK10 rated, providing protection from physical damage
- Power-over-coax- Draws power from compatible Hikvision recorders via an RG59 cable, so there's no need to set up an additional power supply
We do not recommend this camera for outdoor use.
Boasting exceptional image quality and remote zoom control, this professional-grade dome camera is one of the most versatile in Hikvision's Turbo HD range. It's suitable for a host of demanding applications such as car park or warehouse security. And what's more, all of this is possible for a significantly lower cost than an equivalent IP camera.
The camera captures footage in 2560x1944 resolution - or 5 megapixels - providing images with over twice the amount of subject detail as Full HD. Hikvision's advanced EXIR night vision LEDs provide 40m of clear night vision, allowing use in completely unlit areas. The camera is also fitted with a 2.8-12mm motorised zoom, letting you remotely change the field of view from a compatible recorder. All of this is housed inside a weatherproof and vandal-proof dome casing.
As part of the Turbo-HD range, the camera uses HD-TVI technology to send high-resolution video down a standard BNC cable. This means it's plug-and-play, with no complex configuration required to get it running on your recorder. It even uses power-over-coax (POC), letting it draw power from a compatible DVR over the RG59 cable, and removing the need for an additional power supply (requires compatible DVR).
What's in the box?
- 1x Hikvision 5MP motorised zoom dome
Imaging Sensor: 5MP colour CMOS
Minimum Illumination: 0.01 Lux (IR off) 0 Lux (IR on)
Shutter Time: 1/25s to 1/50000s
Lens: 2.8-12mm Motorised vari-focal
Field Of View: 90.5 - 28 degrees
Lens Mount: 14mm
Day & Night: IR cut filter
Frame Rate: 2560x1944 @12.5 20 25fps 1920x1080 @25fps
D/N: Auto Colour B&W
White Balance: ATW MWB
Language: English Chinese
Functions: Brightness Sharpness DNR Mirror Smart IR
Video Output: 1x Composite BNC
Operational Temperature: -40 to +60c
Operational Humidity: 90% or less
Power Supply: 12V DC PoC
Power Consumption: 8W (Max)
Protection Level: IP67 IK10
Housing Material: Metal
IR Range: 40m
Communication: Up the coax (Hikvision-C)
Weight: 1600g (Approx)